Color Flow 8mm Flexible Strips- UCS2904 RGBW
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
"Addressable is just too unreliable" we've all heard it before and back in the days of WS2812 this was pretty accurate. Well as everyone knows technology is always changing and eventually the old unreliable has to move over for the new ultrareliable. Thats where our linup of UCS2904 addressable products come in. Robust external controllers mounted to the back of the pcb ensure that these leds can take voltage spikes and power drops with ease. Unlike our rigid UCS strips these are Flexible to to fit more shapes. They are stable at over 16volts but run on 12volts, this means no inverters are needed to run these and voltage fluctuations wont break them. These leds are 40% higher amperage than SK6812 which means they are brighter than the typical addressable options.
Look for UCS2904 on more of our products and say goodbye to addressable failures forever.
12V UCS2904 digital RGBW 120 Leds Per Meter
- This strip is 12V UCS2904 4 channel RGBW. These are compatible with SK6812 RGBW leds but will need 12v, isolated power injection will be needed if using with 5v leds.
- These strips are far more flexible than our rigid UCS strips.
- With the use of an external IC chip these strips have a much higher brightness and much better stability over traditional SK6812 leds.
- These are Cold white 6500K white CCT.
- The strip is made of Semi flexible PCB material, you can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters, there are cut-lines every 3 LEDs. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads on the back and you're good to go.
- The color order is GRBW.
- Strips are sold in 24" strips. (one order is 1 24" strip)
Standard 2 year warranty on all unmodified strips. The unmodified defective unit will need to be returned for warranty replacement.