GS8208 12V RGB 144Leds pixel led tape (1 Meter)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Individually addressable 12V RGB Pixel 144 LED Digital Strip
- What an amazing144 pixels individually addressable RGB leds on a flexible PCB that by 12V driver.
- We choose the GS8208 RGB LED instead of WS2815 RGB LED to make it.
- GS8208 RGB LED provide double signal data input as redundant control, which ensures the transmission of the signal if any single chip damages.
- This 12V addressable RGB 144 pixels led strip is SPI signal.Compared to the tranditional 5V addressable RGB led strips, there are differences below we should clearly..
- Dual-signal SPI could avoid RGB LEDs color influenced by the failure of one light in serial connection.
- It is Individually address to control by 12V driver.
- 8bit SPI signal, with 12-bit built-in gamma correction.
- Previous GS8208 LED version have demo inside that no need controller. The latest GS8208 RGB led version is without demo inside.
- With high PWM rate allows for filming these pixels with cameras up to 260fps which is much higher than the WS2815 series that only 60fps.
- Redundant data line reduces chance of entire strip failure.
- The GS8208 RGB LED chips are wired internally in series, so for each channel output current is same with the current output per LED that is appromately 11mA.
- There are 30-60-90-144 pixels GS8208 led strips to choose.
- Widely used in entertainment, stage,live performance like 3D effects and TV shows, etc.
- Vivid lighting performance operated by Arduino, Raspberry Pi , Madrix software, Artnet / DMX512 /MADRIX NEBULA.
- 12V GS8208 RGB 144 pixels led tape is offered in both waterproof and non-waterproof versions allowing for both indoor and outdoor applications.