We had these Made for use with our 5mm LEDS found Here. These are RGB color order so the colors will match unlike other rgb strips like the SK6812, WS2812, and GS8208.
Individually addressable 12V RGB Pixel 144 LED Digital Strip
- 144 pixels, individually addressable, RGB leds, on a flexible PCB that is 12V.
- SK6813 RGB LED with RGB color order.
- SK6813 RGB LEDs provide double signal data input, this ensures transmission of the signal if any single chip fails.
- This 12V addressable RGB led strip uses an SPI signal. When compared to traditional 5V addressable RGB led strips, there are several differences listed below...
- Dual-signal SPI avoids the RGB LEDs color being influenced by the failure of one light in the serial connection.
- It is Individually addressable and uses 12V.
- 8bit SPI signal, with 12-bit built-in gamma correction..
- Redundant data line reduces the chance of entire strip failure..
- These come as 144 LEDs per meter.
- These are fully compatible with Ghozt and SP controllers
Standard 2 year warranty on all unmodified strips. The unmodified defective unit will need to be returned for warranty replacement.