"Addressable is just too unreliable" we've all heard it before and back in the days of WS2812 this was pretty accurate. Well as everyone knows technology is always changing and eventually the old unreliable has to move over for the new ultrareliable. Thats where our linup of UCS2904 addressable products come in. Robust external controllers mounted to the back of the pcb ensure that these leds can take voltage spikes and power drops with ease. These strips are semi rigid to help dissipate the extra heat the 17ma leds draw(SK6812 draw 12ma). They are stable at over 16volts but run on 12volts, this means no inverters are needed to run these and voltage fluctuations wont break them. These leds are 40% higher amperage than SK6812 which means they are brighter than the typical addressable options.
Look for UCS2904 on more of our products and say goodbye to addressable failures forever.
- Strips are sold by the meter and ship as 2 half meter strips.
- Easily cut with wire cutters like the ones at this link https://amzn.to/3AtlyNa
- This strip is 12V UCS2904 4 channel RGBW. These are compatible with SK6812 RGBW leds but will need 12v, power injection will be needed if using with 5v leds.
- With the use of an external IC chip these strips have a much higher brightness and much better stability over traditional SK6812 leds.
- Entire one meter strip has 48 pixels ( 192 channels), 144 RGBW leds on 12mm width Rigid pcb board.
- These are Cold white 6500K white CCT.
- The strip is made of semi flexible rigid PCB material, you can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters, there are cut-lines every 3 LEDs. Solder to the 0.1" copper pads on the back and you're good to go.
- The color order is GRBW.
Standard 2 year warranty on all unmodified strips. The unmodified defective unit will need to be returned for warranty replacement. Please check the strips prior to cutting.