As much as we love the UCS2904 that rigid pcb just wont fit everywhere an 8mm flexible strip can so we had these made. SK6812 RGBW LEDs on a 8mm wide flexible PCB. These have solder pads on the front or back every 3 leds. These are 144 leds per meter and have 1 meter long wires with a standard JST input plug, solder pads are at the end if you need to extend the strips. We use a thicker pcb than the competition which means our leds last. Unlike the trash, our products are made to last. Demand the best Next Level Neo.
- Strips come in 1 meter section.
- This listing is for 1 strip.
- Individually addressable 5050 sk6812 RGBW 144 LEDs per meter LED strips.
- Fully compatible with BlueGhozt, our DIY DRL Driver, and RGBW compatible SP controllers like the SP105 and the SP110.
- These are GRBW color order and compatible with our SK6812 RGBW Halos and strips as well as our UCS2904 products and Rigid strips. (please ensure proper voltage is sent to the appropriate Leds.)
- These are 5v, please ensure proper voltage is applied to the strips
- Standard 2 year warranty on all unmodified strips. The unmodified defective unit will need to be returned for warranty replacement. Please test strips prior to cutting for warranty coverage.
- These strips come with 1-meter-long plugs with braided wiring.