Color Flow High output PODs 5v - RGBW
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
As technology continues to improve, we try to stay as current as possible. These 15mm square circuits have a high output COBB XML led powered by a new LED Driver, the SM16824E. This new driver can push out as much as 350ma per color yet still has a small footprint. The results are extremely bright output in a small pcb. By comparison the UCS2904 pushes 17ma per color, and SK6812 just 12ma.
We are proud to be bringing these new pods out but there are some things to be considered. The LED will flicker when transitioning to and from white, we are working on this and hope to find a solid solution soon. Another factor to consider is cost. These are far more expensive to make than our UCS pods and that should be considered when planning for a build. Beyond that these new leds are yet another great tool to have and we plan on using them in our own builds moving forward.
- These PODs are 5V SM16824E RGBW. These are compatible with UCS2904, and SK6812 RGBW leds, power injection will be needed if using with 12v leds.
- With the use of an external IC chip these PODs have a much higher brightness and much better stability over traditional SK6812 leds.
- These are compatible with BlueGhozt, our controllers with vehicle inputs, and SP controllers that are compatible with RGBW leds like the SP105e and SP110e.
- One POD has 1 LED on 1 addressable channel
- These are Cold white 6500K white CCT.
- The PODS are made of a rigid PCB material measuring 15mm x 15mm.
- There are 12" of wire between each led.
- The color order is GRBW.
- Each order includes 5 pods.
Standard 2 year warranty on all unmodified pods. The unmodified defective unit will need to be returned for warranty replacement.